- Browse The Catalogue >
- Tuxford Town Council
Tuxford Town Council
Tuxford is a small market town located on the A1 approximately 8 miles south of Retford and 13 miles north of Newark. Tuxford was recorded in the Domesday Survey in 1086 as ‘Tuxfarne’ and was known to be an established farming settlement at this time.
- Name: Lynda Ogilvie
- Address: The Beeches Community Centre, Birch Court, Tuxford, Newark, NG22 0NF
- Telephone: 01777 870192 (Wed & Thurs)
- Mobile: 07496 135 632
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Visit our Website
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 sets out a new audit framework
for local public authorities which are currently covered by the Audit
Under the new audit framework smaller authorities, including parish councils,
internal drainage boards, charter trustees and port health authorities,
with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000 will be exempt from routine external audit.
In place of routine audit, these smaller authorities will be subject to the new transparency requirements laid out in the Transparency Code.
|Date Last Updated:||05/02/2019 15:27:01|
|Update Frequency:||As Needed|
|Resource Owner:||Tuxford Town Council|
|Use Constraints:||No Conditions Apply|
|Geographic Extent:||Bassetlaw District|
|Contact:||Contact the Bassetlaw Open Data Team|
This Interactive Map is not part of the Open Government Licence or Ordnance Survey Open Government Licence and cannot be used as such. Any downloading or copying of this data is an infringement of the Ordnance Survey Licence. For more information please see our Licensing page.
- Tuxford Town
- Town Council