- Browse The Catalogue >
- North Leverton & Habblesthorpe Parish Council
North Leverton & Habblesthorpe Parish Council
North Leverton with Habblesthorpe is a village and civil parish in the English county of Nottinghamshire. It has the longest name of a village in England and is the second longest in Europe.
The village has a working windmill which was built in 1813 and is a grade II listed building. The village also has a local Primary school with a highly regarded reputation, a parish church, a small village store/post office, and a pub; The Royal Oak.
- Name: Ms S Stilliard
- Address: The Old Milking Parlour, Cottam Road, South Leverton, Retford, DN22 0BU
- Telephone: 01427 881582 or 07768 444 480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Visit our Site
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 sets out a new audit framework
for local public authorities which are currently covered by the Audit
Under the new audit framework smaller authorities, including parish councils,
internal drainage boards, charter trustees and port health authorities,
with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000 will be exempt from routine external audit.
In place of routine audit, these smaller authorities will be subject to the new transparency requirements laid out in the Transparency Code.
|Date Last Updated:||10/02/2017 14:43:47|
|Update Frequency:||As Needed|
|Resource Owner:||North Leverton & Habblesthorpe Parish Council|
|Use Constraints:||No Conditions Apply|
|Geographic Extent:||Bassetlaw District|
|Contact:||Contact the Bassetlaw Open Data Team|
This Interactive Map is not part of the Open Government Licence or Ordnance Survey Open Government Licence and cannot be used as such. Any downloading or copying of this data is an infringement of the Ordnance Survey Licence. For more information please see our Licensing page.
- North Leverton & Habblesthorpe
- Parish Council